G3ict Briefing Session at 4th Annual Conference of States Parties to the CRPD (COSP 2011)
- New York, NY, USA
- September 7, 2011
- United Nations Headquarters
By Invitation Only
Briefing session on technology and employment with private sector leaders to be held during the Fourth Conference of
States Parties to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD), United Nations Headquarters, New York.
Title: The Impact of the CRPD on States Parties Policies: Early Indicators, Implications for Reasonable Accommodation, Technology and Employment, ILO Initiatives
International Labour Organization (ILO): http://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm Speakers /Co-hosts:
Barbara Murray, Senior Specialist - Disability, ILO; Axel Leblois, Executive Director, G3ict Moderator:
John Kemp, President & CEO, Abilities!
* Susan Mazrui, Director, Global Public Policy, AT&T
* Frances West, World Wide Director, Human Ability & Accessibility
* James Thurston, Sr. Strategist - Global Policy & Standards,
* Janet Parker, Corporate VP, Human Resources, Time Warner Cable