The Twelfth Annual Coleman Institute National Conference: The State of the States in Cognitive Disability and Technology 2012
- Westminster, Colorado, USA
- November 2, 2012
- Westin Westminster Hotel
On November 2, 2012 the Coleman Institute will host its twelfth annual conference on cognitive disability and technology. The theme, State of the States in Cognitive Disability and Technology: 2012, will cover an annual review of the state of the economy, the state of federal disability policy and law, and the state of technology with projections for the future and explorations of impact on quality of life for people with cognitive disabilities.
- Peter Blanck, PhD, JD, Chairman, Burton Blatt Institute, Syracuse University
- David Braddock, PhD, Chair of Conference, Associate VP, University of Colorado, Executive Director of the Coleman Institute for Cognitive Disabilities
- Bill Coleman, founding donor, partner, Alsop-Louie Partners, San Francisco
- William Pound, Executive Director, National Conference of State Legislatures [NCSL]
- Sue Swenson, Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services [OSERS]
Conference co-sponsors include ANCOR, The ARC of the US, AAIDD and the National Council.
To view the agenda and register for the event, visit conference website (www.colemaninstitute.org/).