1st International Conference on Technology Helping People with Special Needs (ICTHP) 2013
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- February 18-20, 2013
Regarding the submission process, deadlines, the selection process and any other questions the program itself or contact information, please consult the ICTHP website
Imam University is going to host the 1st International Conference on Technology Helping People with Special Needs (ICTHP-2013). The objective of the conference is to focus on key technology issues regarding people with special needs. ICTHP will be a vital forum for the discussion of issues such as living with disabilities with special focus on education, employment, independence, communication and entertainment, to ensure complete social inclusion. As ICTHP-2013 brings together expertise in using technology for the disabled people from across the globe we are seeking to focus on how we can work together and share our experiences and knowledge to promote sustainable solutions to the challenges presenting to us all. This will be an historical event as the 1st ICTHP-2013 is hosted in Imam University.
ICTHP has No Registration Fee but participants must have to register* online.
• Deadline for extended abstracts/full papers: October 15, 2012
• Notification of acceptance: November 15, 2012
• Deadline for workshops, exhibition, tutorials and seminars: November 15, 2012
• Deadline for camera ready papers: December 20, 2012
• Participants/authors’ registration deadline: January 25, 2013 P
• ICTHP-2013 Pre-Conference/Workshops: February 18, 20123
• ICTHP-2013 Conference: February 18 –20, 2013
* International participants/authors have to register 45 days prior to commencement of the conference.