The Web Accessibility webinar is an introduction for practitioners on how to create Web sites and applications that are accessible to people with disabilities and compliant with relevant standards. The course covers basic techniques for addressing accessibility errors. Specific emphasis is provided on Adobe applications.
This webinar will provide:
● An overview of accessibility and how it affects Web sites and Web applications.
● Introduction to technical standards and requirements including Section 508 and the WCAG 2.0.
● Insight for fixing common compliance issues such as images, forms, and tables.
● Analysis of common accessibility errors in Web sites and applications.
● Methods for testing for accessibility using automated software tools, assistive technology and manual review techniques.