- Vilnius, Lithuania,
- November 6-8, 2013
The Vice President of the European Commission, Neelie Kroes and the President of the Republic of Lithuania, Dalia Grybauskaitė will open the conference.
Speakers from across the ICT sector will address a range of issues from cloud computing, broadband, ICT infrastructures, ICT skills, cyber security, long term visions on the future and much more. Experts will present details on how to participate in the next EU's Research Programme - Horizon 2020.
Three thematic plenaries
- Create: Disruptive and inspirational ICT research and innovation;
- Connect: Breaking silos, building bridges, exploiting synergies;
- Grow: Start-ups, SMEs and the role of clusters.
Three parts focusing on different themes of ICT research:
ICT for Excellent science:
- Exascale: challenges and benefits
- Nano-scale: Future Materials and Devices
- Human-Scale: Access to Information
ICT for Industrial Leadership:
- Uplifting Europe's industrial capability: Investing in ICT and Key Enabling Technologies
- Innovating by exploiting big and open data and digital content
- Unleashing the potentials of Future Internet & Cloud
ICT for Societal challenges:
- Citizens - Innovation for better living
- Communities - Smarter living
- Government - More than the sum of the parts
For more information, please visit event webpage: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/ict-2013