1st MENA-ENAT (Euro-Arab) Accessible Tourism for All & Jordan Tourism 4 All Forum & Expo
- Aqaba, Jordan
- December 11-13, 2013
- Venue: Mövenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba
ENAT, Jordan MICE & AQABA Special Economic Zone Authority-ASEZA in collaboration with the Jordan Ministry of Tourism & Antiquities, have lined up the 1st Forum & Expo and accessibility training sessions linked to Euro-Arab cooperation for sustainable accessible destinations: Tourism for All. Under the Patronage of HRH Prince Ra’ad Bin Zeid, Lord Chamberlain to His Majesty the King, Chairman of the Higher Council for the Affairs of Persons with Disabilities (HCD) & Chairman of Forum Higher Committee.
The organizers invite decision makers, professionals, technicians and NGOs to attend:
- tourism industry executives, officials in government, UN, EU and Euro-Arab agencies,
- tourism and travel service providers from arrival-to-departure;
- agencies related to tourism and economic development, employability for integration of persons with disabilities;
- SMEs, training & skills development, research, education
- in/out-bound travel industry leaders
Learn how to prepare for, attract and sustain this Euro-Arab emerging and fast growing market, which is estimated at 203 million Euro-MENA potential tourists, if their access requirements met. With the collaboration of public, private and NGO supporters and sponsors from the Middle East North Africa region.