Leadership Exchange in Arts and Disability
- Chicago, IL, United States
- August 4-6, 2014
- Capacity Building & Pre-Conference Workshops: August 1-4
- Venue: Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
The LEAD® conference continues to be the one place where leaders and newcomers in the field of access to the cultural arts for individuals with disabilities and older adults can meet and mingle with peers, learn about the latest technological advances, get the straight talk on legal issues, and contribute to the collective knowledge base of how to reach and engage audiences, patrons, and visitors of all ages and abilities.
- Basic to Advanced: No matter what level of experience you have, there’s always something to learn. The building blocks will give newcomers the tools and information they need to develop a successful accessibility program while the discussion groups and advanced track address accessibility for the most experienced.
- Facilities to Programs: Sessions and discussions will cover all aspects of accessibility from the built environment to programs and communication.
- Legal Obligations & Customer Service: Learn about relevant laws and regulations and explore accessibility from the customer service and business case perspectives.
- Networking: Engage in conversations with colleagues who are enthusiastic about accessibility and eager to share their insights and learn from others.
For more details, please visit event webpage at http://www.kennedy-center.org/accessibility/education/lead/conference.html.