15th International Conference for Integrated Care, Edinburgh 2015
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- March 25-27, 2015
- Venue: Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa
The International Foundation of Integrated Care (IFIC), in partnership with NHS24 and the Joint Improvement Team of the Scottish Government presents the 15th International Conference for Integrated Care "Complex Needs, Integrated Solutions: Engaging, empowering and enabling people for active and healthy living".
The aim of this conference is to exchange knowledge, experience and new ideas in the design and delivery of integrated health and social care.
1. Engagement and co-production with individuals, carers, families, communities, care workers and decision makers.
2. Tackling multimorbidities, health inequalities and complexity with Integrated Care.
3. Transforming care systems: evaluation and continuous improvement
4. Digital health and innovations