Info Day: Horizon 2020 - 'Health, Demographic Change and Well-Being'
- Brussels, Belgium
- September 18, 2015
- Venue: Charlemagne building, rue de la Loi, 170, 1040 Brussels
- Event will be live streamed
Horizon 2020's Societal Challenge 1 (SC1) related to Health Demographic Change and Wellbeing focuses on personalized health and care with an overall budget of EUR7.4 billion. Research and innovation (R&I) under Horizon 2020 is an investment in better health for all. It aims to keep older people active and independent for longer and supports the development of new, safer and more effective interventions. R&I under Horizon 2020 also contributes to the sustainability of health and care systems.
This Info Day will precede the adoption of the 2016-17 Work Programme for SC1 and will help the participants:
- Find out essential information on how to develop a good project proposal and take them through the application process, step by step
- Find project partners
- Get answers to their questions
- Exchange practices with the ones who have already received funding under SC1 H2020 projects
- Find new business opportunities
For more information, please visit webpage.