15th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs (ICCHP) 2016 Conference
- Linz, Austria
- July 13-15, 2015 | Pre-conference: July 11-12
- Venue: Johannes Kepler University of Linz, Altenbergerstrasse 69, 4040 Linz
ICCHP provides a unique platform for end users, researchers, developers and practitioners including amongst others:
- A scientific conference presenting and discussing reviewed papers (~50% acceptance rate) which will be published in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
- Special Thematic Sessions organized, chaired and supervised for publishing by leading experts to provide a comprehensive overview to very specific aspects of eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A special track on Universal Learning Design organised by colleagues from the Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- A Young Researchers Consortium to support the formation of the next generation of experts in eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A Summer University for young blind students intending to enter math, science and engineering studies
- A programming competition final of "C4C - Code for a Cause Europe", organised in the framework of Project Possibility
- A pre-conference including Workshops/Tutorials and Meetings
- Space for Exhibition and Poster Presentations
- The ICCHP Roland Wagner Award sponsored by the Austrian Computer Society
- An agreeable Social Programme for networking and enjoyment
Information on the key dates available on the web site www.icchp.org.