1. To get acknowledgement that disability issues implementation are inclusion on democratization, peace and development strategy.
2. To recommend and encourage ASEAN and Post 2015 SDGs program particularly in poverty alleviation of Persons with Disabilities along with media and private sector roles.
1. The ASEAN Member States accelerate the process to ratify the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD).
2. Multi-stakeholders in ASEAN recognize the significance and relevance of ASEAN Disability Forum (ADF) as a tool for engagement and action to promote and implement CRPD in reference to the ASEAN Decade of Persons with Disabilities and mainstream Disability Inclusive Development for All into Action.
3. Mainstream disability perspectives in all Development Agenda in Malaysia and ASEAN Countries.
For further details, please visit website.