G3ict presents at 5th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology and Accessibility
- Marrakesh, Morocco
- December 21-23, 2015
- G3ict Panel discussion on 'Mobile for Persons with Disabilities: New Frontier for Accessibility'
The scope of the ICTA 2015 Conference is focused on issues related to Accessibility, ICT and Education. Topics of interest considered to be within the scope of the conference include but are not limited to:
Track 01 : ICT for people with disabilities:
- Accessible mobile environments.
- Mobile apps for people with disabilities
- Software engineering for accessibility.
- Cloud Computing and Assistive Technology services.
- E-learning and accessibility.
- E-learning tools and environments for disabled users.
- Human Computer Interfaces for disabled persons.
- Usability and Ergonomics.
- Web accessibility
- End user tools for accessibility.
- Assistive technology.
- Technology design for people with multiple impairments
- Accessibility and usability
- E-Aging and Gerontechnology.
- Assistive Technology.
- Design for All
- Automatic translation of Sign languages
- Technologies for improving communication with Deaf people
- Representation and Processing of Sign Languages
Track 02 : Advanced Learning Technologies
- Digital Systems for Open Access to Education and Learning
- Adaptive and Personalised Technology-Enhanced Learning
- Wireless, Mobile, Pervasive and Ubiquitous Technologies for Learning
- Digital Game and Intelligent Toy Enhanced Learning
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning
- Technology-enhanced Assessment in Formal and Informal Education
- Technology-Enhanced Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Education
- Technology Enhanced Language Learning
- Motivational and Affective Aspects in Technology-enhanced Learning
- Technology Enabled Learning of Thinking Skills
- Recommender Systems for Learning
- Smart Learning Environments
- Virtual Worlds in Education and Training
- Large Scale Implementation of Technology Supported Educational Innovations
Track 03 : Innovative Computer Technologies and Applications
- Advances in Big Data Analytics
- Information and Knowledge Engineering
- Semantic Web and Web Services
- Data Mining
- Grid & Cloud Computing and Applications
- Software Engineering Research and Practice
- Computer modelling and applications
- Modelling and simulation of systems
- Digital image processing and pattern recognition
- Mobile and ubiquitous computing
- Soft computing techniques
For further details, visit event website.