Streamlining the Accessibility of Mobile and Web Content
An introduction to strengthening the accessibility of HTML content and EPUB3 documents with new cloud service
- Date: November 18, 2015 | Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST (UTC/GMT -5 hours)
- A G3ict Innovation Briefing Series
- Session Organized in Cooperation with IBM
- Register to the Webinar (free)
With the broad adoption of HTML and EPUB3 around the world, the ability for content creators and publishers to check the accessibility of their files is essential but can be cumbersome, time consuming and result in loss of productivity. This webinar will present the trial version of the IBM Digital Content Checker, a cloud-based accessibility service designed to quickly verify the accessibility of mobile and web content. The service can also be easily integrated into production workflows, eliminating productivity losses for content creators.
- Moderator: Axel Leblois, President, G3ict
- Brian A. MacDonald, President, National Braille Press
- Christine Banke, Senior Advisor, IBM Accessibility, IBM Research
- Thomas Brunet, Senior Software Engineer, IBM Accessibility, IBM Research
G3ict is pleased to offer this webinar to G3ict program participants involved in advancing accessible publishing and marketing. Complimentary access to the trial version of Digital Content Checker will be provided to registered participants.
Dial-in information and accessible presentation material will be sent to registered participants. Captioning provided by Caption First.