Open Conference on the Results from Phase 1 of Standards Mandate 376: "Public Procurament of Accessible ICT in Europe"
European Commission standards mandate 376 (M/376) aims to harmonise and facilitate the public procurement of accessible ICT products and services by identifying a set of functional European accessibility requirements for public procurement of products and services in the ICT domain, and to provide a mechanism through which the public procurers have access to an electronic toolkit, enabling them to make use of these harmonised requirements in procurement processes. The work is in two phases.
- Brussels, Belgium
- June 3-4, 2008
- Co-hosted by European Standards Organizations CEN, CENELEC, ETSI
The aims of the conference are:
- to present the draft reports produced during Phase 1, of Mandate M 376
- to discuss the content of the reports with the widest possible range of interested stakeholders,
- to receive proposals for changes, and
- to prepare for phase 2 of Mandate M 376.
In order to make the conference as successful as possible we are asking attendees to send advance questions to the panel chairmen through the Web site shown above.
Further information on M/376: http://www.ictsb.org/DATSCG_M376_started.html. An on-line registration process is available from http://www.ictsb.org/datscg_registration.htm. Panel questions can be sent in through the same site.