G3ict International Briefing:
Inclusive Financial Services
for Seniors and Persons with Disabilities
From Accessibility Compliance to Innovation, Customer Satisfaction and Market Development
- Paris, France
- April 5, 2016
- Venue: Cercle de l’Union Interalliée, Paris
Organized by G3ict, the Global Initiative for Inclusive ICTs, co-hosted by Le Monde Informatique (Computerworld), CIO and in cooperation with IBM Accessibility, this briefing, by invitation only, will cover the latest market developments, innovations and regulatory developments, as well as important information technology innovations to better serve aging customers and persons with disabilities.
Participants include representatives from international financial services organizations, the IT Industry and experts in accessibility for seniors and persons with disabilities. You will find hereafter the agenda, list of speakers and confirmed participants to the briefing.
For further information:
Gita Esmieu, Director, Financial Services Accessibility Program, G3ict
By email at email@example.com
or by telephone at +33 6 82 01 42 51+33 6 82 01 42 51
Sessions to be held in English.
Publishing Partner: Societe Generale.
Speakers and Moderators:
- Matt Ater, Vice President, Services, Freedom Scientific • Presentation and Presentation
- Dominique Burger, President, BrailleNet, European eAccessibility Forum
- Alireza Darvishy, Head, Accessibility Center, Crédit Suisse • Presentation
- Ted Drake, Accessibility Principal Engineer, Intuit • Presentation
- Gita Esmieu, Director, Financial Services Accessibility Program, G3ict
- Serge Leblal, Editorial Director, CIO and Le Monde Informatique
- Axel Leblois, President and Executive Director, G3ict • Presentation
- Dr. Monique Mai, Accessibility Group Department, Director “Communication, Remote Sales & Public Affairs,” Orange Group • Presentation
- Sara Mansell, Design Lead, IBM • Presentation
- Jean-Michel Mépuis, Director, Sustainable Development and CSR, Société Générale
- Nicola Palmarini, Global Digital Creative & Technology Advocate, IBM Accessibility / IBM Research • Presentation
- Inmaculada Placencia-Porrero, Deputy Head of Unit for Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Directorate General for Justice, European Commission • Presentation
- Jean Royné, Director General, IT News Info
- Robin Sargent, Business Development Executive, IBM Accessibility • Presentation
- Paul Smyth, Head of IT Accessibility, Barclays • Presentation
- James Thurston, Vice President, Global Strategy and Development, G3ict • Presentation
- Yves Veulliet, Global Disability & Inclusion Program Manager - Global Diversity HR, IBM • Presentation
- Frances West, Chief Accessibility Officer, IBM
Directions to Cercle de l’Union Interalliée:
Cercle de l’Union Interalliée
33, rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, Paris 75008
Parking: Place de la Concorde | Métro: Station Concorde (L1, L8 ou 12) ou Madeleine (L8, L12, L14) | Dress Code: Business attire, jacket and tie required for men.
Inclusive Design Can't be an Afterthought - Sara Mansell: Read Article