Subscribe to Newsletter
Tell a Friend
Print this Page
Launching Ceremony Special Think-Tank Pakistan (Group of) Persons with Disabilities (STP-PWD)
The launching ceremony of Special Think-Tank Pakistan (Group of) Persons with Disabilities (STP-PWD) was on Thursday evening 6th January 2011 with the coordination of all Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) have created 1 Think-Tank group that is (Special Think Tank Pakistan of Persons With Disabilities.) This Think Tank will be collecting all national and international policies and laws, compiled in 1 booklet. Moreover, it will check that, where? And Why? These laws and policies are not implemented. The Think-Tank group has created a sub-working committee of five members to initiate this task. All experts with disabilities are included in this Think-Tank group.
The meeting of sub-working committee decided and concluded that, ensuing year 2011 Think Tank will focus on inclusive environment generally, and education and health specifically as in corporate with United Nation Convention for the Rights of PWDs (UNCRPD).
M. Mobin Uddin,
• Making Advanced Technology Useful for Independent Living for Disabled People at Home
• MODEL DIGITAL ACCESSIBILITY POLICIES PRESENTED AT THE UNITED NATIONS
• WHO to collect comprehensive information for disabilities in Pakistan
• Press Release from Council of Canadians with Disabilities
• JTC 1 Special Working Group on Accessibility (SWG-A) Meeting and PDTR 29138 Parts 1-3 Ballot Resolution Meeting, Tokyo, Japan
No records were found.
Post new comment:
Only register users can add comments please Log-in